Wednesday 10 May - ISCOWA seminar and tour of Blue Phoenix Group Ash Washing Plant
Together with WasteBuild Zero and Blue Phoenix Group, ISCOWA is organising an interesting event related to Circularity in Construction on 10th of May at the NDSM-wharf, Amsterdam. The morning will begin with inspiring presentations, and after lunch, we will visit Blue Phoenix Group’s ash washing plant to see how incineration bottom ash is turned into valuable raw materials. Below you can find more detailed information about the event.
ISCOWA members can attend this seminar for free and get a 50% discount on registration fee for the WasteBuild Zero conference (discount code is given after you have registered for this seminar).
For non-ISCOWA members the registration fee for our event is 75 € (incl. the technical visit). In case you just want to join the seminar-session at NDSM, the fee for that is 45 € (for non-ISCOWA members.) Please find below the preliminary agenda of the event.
* Please note that the technical visit is limited to max. 20 persons but for the morning seminar and lunch we can welcome many more people.
Preliminary agenda (changes may apply) on Wednesday 10 May 2023
9:30 - 10:00 Coffee & welcoming words - ISCOWA and Blue Phoenix, 30 min
10:00 - 12:30 Coffee and Presentations (preliminary, to be confirmed)
- Application of secondary materials; legislation and experiences in The Netherlands - Marian Langevoort / TAUW
- Valuable raw materials from IBA - Blue Phoenix Group
- Key aspects of co-operation within the circular value chain – Antoine Heideveld / Het Groene Brein
- Sustainable concrete for sustainable buildings - Gert van der Wegen / SGS INTRON
- Scientific aspects of circular concrete - Jos Brouwers / TU Eindhoven
- Critical Materials - Risks and Opportunities - David Peck / TU Delft
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch and discussions
13:30 - 14:15 Bus to Blue Phoenix site
15:00 - 16:00 Visit to Blue Phoenix site
16:00 - 17:30 Final words and bus back to NDSM
The morning seminar will be held at the same location as WasteBuild Zero, the NDSM-wharf.
Please note that we have limited seats for the technical visit (max. 20 people), so book your seat now by sending a message via our website https://iscowa.net/contact/ or via FB messenger from our FB event at https://www.facebook.com/events/166617242824447
Remember to inform us whether you want to join both the seminar and technical visit, or only either one of them, and also if you have any dietary restrictions.
We hope to see many of you in this inspiring event!