Waste Build Limited
For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, Waste Build, “us”, “we” or “our” is the data controller. Waste Build/We means Waste Build Limited. Should you need to contact us, please contact us at email@example.com or please write to us at: Marketing Manager, Waste Build Limited, Hove Town Hall, Tisbury Road, Hove, BN3 3BQ, UK.
What is covered in this policy?
This policy covers all personal information collected and used by Waste Build. “Personal information" means any information that (either in isolation or in combination with other information held by us) enables you to be identified as an individual or recognised directly or indirectly. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. Gathering of your personal data We may collect information about you from different sources detailed below.
Information / data that you provide to us:
When you access and browse our website (including when you register or enquire about an event, or fill in forms on our website), and when you correspond with us by phone or email or other electronic means including social networking websites, you may give us information about yourself.
The information you give us may include:
- your name and title;
- payment processing information;
- postal address;
- personal/work email address;
- landline and/or mobile telephone number;
- delivery details;
- dietary and access requirements;
- your photo;
- your social media account details;
- information about your employment (including your job title, responsibilities and employer’s details); and
- your marketing preferences.
Information / data that we receive and collect from other sources:
We use the following cookies:
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can activate the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Our use of your personal information
We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the purposes for which we have collected and use your personal data. Please note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. You should know that no matter what legal basis applies, you always have the right to request access to, rectification of and deletion of your data under data protection laws.
We may process your personal information for the following purposes:
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if any member of Waste Build or substantially all of its assets be acquired by a third party, in which case personal data about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce our terms and conditions or other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Waste Build.
Retention of personal data
Waste Build will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collect it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. Your rights You have certain rights in relation to your personal information.
- The right to access your information: you can request access to the personal information we hold about you and information about how we process it.
- The right to correct your information: to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete information completed.
- The right to object to, or restrict, us using your information: in certain circumstances you can ask us to restrict processing of your personal information.
- The right to delete your personal information: you can request to have your personal information erased.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages: you can do this easily by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email we send you or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to portability of your information: you can ask us to move, transfer or copy your information so that you can use this information in a different service.
To exercise these rights or to prevent such processing please either use the “unsubscribe” link found in all our marketing correspondence, or email us email@example.com.
If you have given us your contact details, we may use these (in accordance with any preferences you have expressed) to send you marketing messages by email, post, phone and social media to keep you aware of what we're up to and to help you see and find our products and services. This includes sending details of special offers, services and promotions from Waste Build.
As part of running our business, Waste Build has a legitimate interest to promote our products using marketing messages to existing customers and/or those in a negotiation with us for a sale or service, unless you have asked us not to.
When we collect your personal data, we give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving those marketing messages by simply clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email we send you or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authorities if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws. If you have such concerns, we request that you initially contact us (using the contact details below) so that we can investigate, and hopefully resolve, your concerns.